Director Austin Adam O`Kelley of NORIA International Conducting Exclusive Interview

The Director Austin Adam O`Kelley of NORIA International conducted an interview with reporter on August 15, 2017 during the 2nd International Summit Forum of Machinery Lubrication and Equipment Health Management Industrial Chain.

QWould you like to introduce briefly the contents of your speech just delivered?
I discussed my viewpoints about practical operation of lubrication, some simply steps to avoid early equipment faults, necessary routine necessary servicing, etc.

QWhat are your thoughts on this meeting?
This meeting needs to be highly recognized. I am looking forward to tomorrow's schedule. The contents of the report are very detailed and full. I am satisfied with the organization of the meeting such as board, lodging even reception services. They give me great pleasure.

QThank you for your comments. Are you interested in visiting the Autol Industrial Park? What are your comments on Zhengzhou?

Absolutely, I am delighted. Because I have pleasant relationship with Zhengzhou Autol and always keep good cooperation for lubrication of machinery, I am looking forward to visiting the Autol Industrial Park. I can enjoy this trip well and I hope I can stay here for a longer time.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Autol Waste Grease Collection Generally Recognized

Autol Establishes Innovative Practice Base of Post Doctorate

AUTOL “Evolves” Centralized Lubrication of New Era